Work for Corporate Investment
Corporate Investment has an immediate opening for a Sales Professional to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, seasoned professional to move into an exciting and financially rewarding career. Business brokerage and M&A is an exciting profession. The position requires an assertive “hunter” sales mentality, strong professional presence and business orientation. This individual will work closely with the owners of Corporate Investment and their business owner clients.
Corporate Investment provides the training, infrastructure, back office, and experience to aid the broker in their success. The broker can expect to make between $60,000 and $300,000 per year from this commission-only position, depending upon their level of commitment. Due to the length of the sales cycle, a beginning broker should expect to wait between 6 and 9 months before cashing the first commission check. Corporate Investment has developed proprietary marketing materials, business valuation programs, and other transaction support materials, to let the agent focus on originating, managing, and closing transactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong “hunter” skill set
- Experience negotiating complex transactions
- Ability to prospect and close opportunities with business owners
- Consultative selling approach with high problem-solving capabilities
- Track record of success in prospecting/prospect qualification/closing and account growth
- Excellent relationship and communication skills ( written, verbal and presentation skills)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
- Flexible, “whatever it takes” attitude
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- High level of integrity
- Bachelors degree in a business related discipline
- Comfortable in working in a commission only position
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
About Corporate Investment
Corporate Investment is a financial advisory firm specializing in business sales, mergers and acquisitions, corporate development, and planning exit strategies. Founded in 1984 in Austin, Texas, Corporate Investment works primarily with the owners of middle-market businesses in a variety of industries.