Each member of our team brings unique experience, professionalism and integrity to the business brokerage process.
Managing Director, M&AMI, CBI
As an entrepreneur who built and sold a successful wholesale distribution business serving the grocery industry in 16 states, Phillip understands the business sale transaction from both the buyer’s and seller’s perspective. His “Big 8” public accounting experience, coupled with experience in completing transactions in the manufacturing, distribution, printing, service, and numerous other industry sectors over his career provide him with insight into the merger & acquisition process. He is an active speaker and writer on business transaction and valuation topics, and received the industry’s highest designation, Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary, held by less than 80 professionals, in 2005. Phillip is also a Certified Business Intermediary, and holder of a Texas Real Estate Salesperson’s License.
Phillip is a Series 7 and 66 Registered Securities Representative, licensed through HunterWise Securities, LLC, a FINRA member firm. (www.HunterWise.com)
- Lawrence (Larry) Schumann to speak at Essentials of Business Law 2013 in Dallas, Texas
- Sale & Recapitalization of Value Merchandise International
- Dominion Care Home Health, Inc Acquired by Jordan Healthcare
- A J Brauer Stone, Inc. Acquired by Materials Marketing Limited
- Legiant Acquired by Asure Software